Thursday, October 31, 2013
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
1. Ten ways to style the classic Chanel jacket young & fabulous.
2. Burberry S/S 11 Show Coverage
3. The first ladies of Vogue – a closer look at the most important editors in chief.
4. The definitive IN/OUT list for Fall 2010 bags
5. Best outfits 2010 of style icon Giovanna Battaglia
6. 10 Ways to Wear Tartan & Plaid
7. The Best Vogue Covers of the 80′s and 90′s
8. The 20 most pointless designer accessoires ever.
9. 20 Alexander McQueen Runway Moments that blew my mind
10. Retrospective: The medieval warrior women of Dior Couture fall 2006
11. Fashion Show Coverage: Roberto Cavalli S/S 12 Menswear
12. Inspiring fashion since over 50 years: Alfred Hitchcock`s blondes
13. Vivienne Westwood and Photographer Jurgen Teller campaign for a Better World.
14. Roberto Cavalli Fall 2011
15. Fashion`s Night Out Berlin 2011
16. Jean Paul Gaultier F/W 11/12
17. Louis Vuitton Exhibition at La Trienale, Milano
18. Backstage at Salvatore Ferragamo S/S 12 and what I learned there.
19. Investigating Alexander McQueen`s Eshu collection and it’s Yoruban inspiration
20. Trend Colour SS12 – Purple
21. Summer 2012 Trend: The 1920s
22. Runway Trend S/S 12: Harnesses, Corset & Waist Belts
23. White for All Occasions S/S 12
24. Retrospective: Givenchy HC F/W 98/99 by Alexander McQueen
25. The 10 Most Fashionable Vacation Destinations SS12 & What to Wear There
26. The Four Shades of Yellow SS12
27. The Row Resort 2013
28. Atelier Swarovski Diana Vreeland Legacy Collection
29. Jean Paul Gautier + Madonna’s MDNA Tour
30. Call of the Wild
31. Fashion’s Night Out Dusseldorf 2012
32. Who Deserves to Sit Front Row?
33. Style Snaps From Milan Fashion Week S/S 13
34. How To Wear The Military Trend
35. The Royal Luxembourg Wedding
36. Inspiration from Roberto Cavalli menswear F/W 12
37. Coat Trends F/W 12
38. Metallic Trend FW 12
39. The (Illustrated) History of Chloe Part 1/2: 1952-2001
40. Jean Paul Gaultier’s Homage to 80s Pop Icons
41. Bar Refaeli’s Custom Roberto Cavalli Gowns & Illustrations
42. Exhibition: Alaia. Azzedine Alaia in the 21st Century
43. Colour Trend S/S 13: Ink / Royal Blue
44. The 10 Definite Mens Must Haves in Summer 2013
45. Wearable Avantgarde: Salvatore Ferragamo F/W 13/14
46. Backstage at Burberry F/W 13/14
47. Roberto Cavalli`s ‘Gentlemen`s Club’ Collection
48. The 10 Definite Fall 2013 Trends
49. Backstage at Jil Sander F/W 13/14
50. The Top 10 Ankle Boots F/W 13/14
Thank you so much IFB!
Sorry, posts 1, 4-10 & 12 do no longer work - I had to remove them due to copyright reasons :(.
Monday, October 28, 2013
Saturday, October 26, 2013
The Autumn/Winter 2013 collection celebrates sartorial Burberry classics and heritage outerwear, including trench coats, tailoring, topcoats, duffle coats, donkey jackets and cabans.
Elevated fabrics are cotton garbardine, cotton linen, nylon wool, canvas wool, cashmere, silk knit, calfskin, lambskin and translucent rubber.
Colours range from trench, camel, Windsor red, dark royal purple to dark racing green.
The collection introduces the Burberry Boston bag, animal print classic sunglases, cashmere House check scarves, studded winklepicker shoes, animal print, winklepicker shoes, animal print Chelsea boots and features The Britain watch.
The show featured Burberry campaign models Charlie France, Max Rendell and Alex Dunstan.
Guests at the Milan show included British musician Tinie Tempah, British DJ Greg James as well as British actors Harry Treadaway and Luke Treadaway.
Someone Told Me – Jake Bugg
Country Song – Jake Bugg
This is The Life (Acoustic Version) – Amy Macdonald
Pride (Live at the Engine Room) – Amy Macdonald
Pictures © Burberry.
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Pictures are property of the respective brands. Looks styled by DressCode:Highfashion.
Monday, October 21, 2013
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Karmen Pedaru & Kasia StrussPictures © Etro.
Saturday, October 19, 2013
What is your favourite thing about the collection?